Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck these pro Liverpool fucks and all this hope those car nicking cunts have of winning the league. 10 minutes in KDB will smash one in, a few minutes later another will fly in convincingly.... We'll be battering Gerrard's dead rubber squad with them hoping it's not more than 3 by half. It'll be a fooking walk over. I still think wolves have a better chance at pulling points vs those Var loving shits than those Brummie fucks with a Scouse gaffer do v. us.
Blue til I die and can't wait until the next time we play those red fucks and maul them... klopps horse teeth dissolving and falling out as Haaland runs roughshod over their back line.
CTID.
FOOK LIVARPOOL

Cmon you City bastards … Get that win and make sure Liverpool are not on an emotional high before our CL game!

Well that's it I'm up now, no way can I go back to sleep, 4 hours is enough with a few vodka red bulls to get me through. Nerves are goin a bit but I'm very confident we can hammer villa they won't be able to live with us.
I think this title win will be my favorite of all ,even better than 2012.
The satisfaction it will give me to shit over the bent media an piss on liVARpools chips is eminence.
As an old Kippax boy to be there today with both my sons is magic ,these are the best times of all ,enjoy today my fellow blues because I certainly will.
We are gonna fuckin smash this today!!! 3 nil up HT.
CTID ,MCFC,

Why are the paranoid lunatics on this site making up rules that do not exist?

There is nothing in the PL rules that indicates that points can be deducted for a pitch invasion. Similarly there is nothing in the EFL rules that show that Forest or Port Vale could lose their play-off final positions because of pitch invasions.

So people should stop posting such crap and do us all a favour,
Thanks for that - I never intended to stir up trouble - I was just speculating if we could be deducted points - better tell the wife she married a paranoid lunatic.

I'm awake. Ain't sleeping no more. Need a poo, can't poo. I'm going to mow the hell out of the front lawn this morning.

It's only a game. A home game. Against Villa. It'll be fine. Nurse!

*Edit* I've also just now been reminded that it's my wedding anniversary and how would I like to go to the cinema this afternoon to watch the new top gun movie. At least that's sorted out the constipation.

Yeah but they're not going to do that retrospectively, are they? They'd have to have given a pre game warning and they haven't. And the TV companies see it as part of the drama so I don't see there being a problem unless violence ensues. And why would it? I'm prepared to admit it looks a bit small time but that might be a bit of suppressed City arrogance coming out, which must be stamped out at all costs. We will turn into Rags at this rate and no one wants that.
Think I was the first on the thread to speculate about a points deduction. Seems to have stirred up emotions so apologies if anyone feels offended. I think the bit about a pre game warning is spot on.
If there is nothing in the existing rules then you would expect the PL to make a statement to all clubs before the games.

In what way? It’s more amazing that some people think it’s ok to run on the pitch thinking they’re the big guys. Its not being miserable wanting to see our players parade a trophy round the pitch (if we’re lucky enough to win ) without having to clear the area of yobs jumping about like immature idiots.

You seem to equate breaking the rules with being cool & behaving in a reasonable way whilst celebrating, as being sad.

You couldn’t be more wrong apart from the fact your thinking reflects the attitude of much of society today.

I have a great time at the matches with people I’ve sat with for years - we’re all very happy people so don’t worry about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.