Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on the blues ,off out to gown for a few before go game ,we got this we bin ere before,lets do it !!blue army !!!!!

College mate of mine, God rest his bones, was an Argyle fan and the usual cry from the terraces at Home Park was 'OGGY, OGGY, OGGY! OI, OI, OI! or some musical variation on that theme. He used to tell me that an oggy was a Cornish pastie?
It's actually spelt an Oggie pasty.

Had one a few years ago in Cornwall.

Mince meat, taters,gravy,peas and carrots. It was a big bastard and delicious. A complete meal in pastry

Three? You obviously don't remember Bournemouth back in Fred and Wilma's day.

I still remember it. Wasn't their equalising penalty in something like the seventh minute of injury time? Half time we were all doing the conga. Full time it was a wake and the bastards then put me through the wringer at Bradford away, both in getting a ticket and the game.

College? Bloody show off.
Oh, jim. there are substantial intellects cheering on City from CBL3! We oft quote that well-known line from one of Shakespeare's plays (Iforget which!) when the ref delivers a decision that rankles - FUCK OFF, YER CHEATING BASTARD. Listen out for it this afternoon.

Going in to the final day with the outcome in our hands is all we can ask for. We've been in-cred-ible (as Pep would say) in the league this season. If we play anywhere near our normal level we'll win today. Ignore the media hype around what Liverpool do today, it doesn't matter if we win. Bring the noise. Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.