Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern is not Ferna in isolation if he is played right back but Mahrez on the right up front too. Not a lot of pace on that right side and Mahrez would not provide anywhere near the defensive protection that Sterling would to whoever plays RB for us. I am a little surprised with those two selections. Let’s hope the boys are up for it, and hopefully the fans really get behind them today.

My concern is not Ferna in isolation if he is played right back but Mahrez on the right up front too. Not a lot of pace on that right side and Mahrez would not provide anywhere near the defensive protection that Sterling would to whoever plays RB for us. I am a little surprised with those two selections. Let’s hope the boys are up for it, and hopefully the fans really get behind them today.
Stones is on the right back

As someone With an economics degree I can assure you he looks neither eccentric, nor disheveled, nor disinterested enough to be an economics professor.
Yeah, maybe like someone who is going to a poetry slam later, or an architect. Or an architect going to a poetry slam.

If Stones is RB presumably neither he nor Walker have 90 in them and Pep is planning to switch them at some point maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.