Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. I can’t take penalties again. Not considering our recent penalty record. It would be a form of torture.

I don't think it'll get there. I'm not sure it will even be close.

The players are going to be pretty pumped up and full of confidence from Wednesday, they'll be desperate to hoover up any trophies they can, and I think Villa have big problems outside of this game to focus on.

I don't think it'll get there. I'm not sure it will even be close.

The players are going to be pretty pumped up and full of confidence from Wednesday, they'll be desperate to hoover up any trophies they can, and I think Villa have big problems outside of this game to focus on.
I think so too, Villa don’t have much pace really. I can’t see them getting out once we get our high pressure going. Though on the flip side, Silva and Aguero will start, so the press might not be as intense.

Since the league is not officially over yet, it could be City winning 8 of the last 9 domestic trophies. Love it.

I mentioned it in my above post but I want to list it out as it’s just so damn impressive.

Recent domestic trophies:

League Cup 17/18 - City
Premier League 17/18 - City
FA Cup 17/18 - Chelsea
Community Shield 18/19 - City
League Cup 18/19 - City
Premier League 18/19 - City
FA Cup 18/19 - City
Community Shield 19/20 - City
League Cup 19/20 - ????

Potentially 8 out of 9, then 8 out of 10 in 3 or 4 weeks obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.