Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

Got into a twitter spat with a Villa fan today who came out with all the usual City bingo - small oil club blah blah - din't like it when I pointed out we've been better supported in 65 out of 74 seasons since the war - even did him a graph

I heard in my younger days that Villa were the Man Utd of the Midlands attracting the Glory Hunters and their European Cup Win at a time when English Teams completely dominated has puffed this lot up

I heard in my younger days that Villa were the Man Utd of the Midlands attracting the Glory Hunters and their European Cup Win at a time when English Teams completely dominated has puffed this lot up
A Coventry-supporting mate once told me that all fans of other Midlands clubs hate the Villa.

A Coventry-supporting mate once told me that all fans of other Midlands clubs hate the Villa.
Poor old Cov.....
A club with no genuine / exclusive rivals......
They dislike Villa who couldn't give a toss about them, likewise Brum.
Leicester who rival with Forest,
Even Northampton 20 odd miles away prefer to dislike Peterborough.....
They are indeed the most irrelevant club in the country.

I think Dean Smith is ok as a manager, but will he be good enough moving forwards for the most ambitious club in the world?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.