Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

I hope FFP is keeping an eye on this situation.

No point spending Villa. You have voted to remain uncompetitive. Pointless.

Think they’ll be fine for a couple more seasons plus we don’t actually know what the premier ffp looks like we have had a few reports what might be in it but we don’t know!

They still going through our accounts to find out what will be in the new improved ffp.

I hope FFP is keeping an eye on this situation.

No point spending Villa. You have voted to remain uncompetitive. Pointless.
Premier League FFP is much more lenient with regards to allowable losses than UEFA FFP. I've no idea whether they're sailing close to the wind or not, but remember they got £100 million off us for Grealish.

With regards to your last point, Villa actually voted against Premier League FFP in 2013, rather than for it.

Premier League FFP is much more lenient with regards to allowable losses than UEFA FFP. I've no idea whether they're sailing close to the wind or not, but remember they got £100 million off us for Grealish.

With regards to your last point, Villa actually voted against Premier League FFP in 2013, rather than for it.
Look no facts needed here. No club should be putting themselves in financial difficulties to reach a higher level. FFP has put a stop to competition.

Thanks for the info on the last point. Could not remember if Villa voted in favour of ffp or not so took a stab in the dark due to the sell to anyone but city line over Jack.

Last edited:

Yep you can lose 105m over 3 years and the 3rd year is when it is assessed.

That’s almost 200 million they have dropped since we signed the G unit from them. Remarkable we beat them on Sunday given the financial disparity.

To be fair they have a very decent squad there. Should definitely be looking at top six next season. If he doesn’t get there I think serious questions have to be asked of Gerrard.

To be fair they have a very decent squad there. Should definitely be looking at top six next season. If he doesn’t get there I think serious questions have to be asked of Gerrard.
Villa fans are already questioning Gerrard's ability as a manager

Hope Villa fans enjoyed seeing/hearing their manager waxing lyrical and sticking his tongue right up the arsehole of a rival Premier League club yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.