Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

Gerrard is putting a decent squad together. I like the look of Ramsay, Luiz and McGinn. Defensively they look fairly solid and top 6 might be ambitious this season but next season is achievable imo.

Building quite a team.

They finished 14th this season, the Premier League is becoming strong right across the board.

I think he'll last until Bingo goes, then he'll be off to Shrinefield faster than a dipper fan can light a candle - or maybe not, they've had a lot of practice.
Not if FSG have any common sense, he won't. That is a huge ("massive", even) job. And unless Klopp hangs around for another four or five years, the slipster won't have the managerial experience and expertise to take that gig on. Taking on a playing legend at your club as manager is not necessarily a smart move. Solksjaer and Lampard, anyone?

Imagine spending all that money to be a midtable team with a small chance of a Europe Conference place.

I expect they will be selling one or two this summer. Some mugs will take McGinn or Mings, I am sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.