Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

Hope they go down and never come back. No more fickle fans than theirs

Fickle is the first word I think of when I see Villa mentioned. Their fans have never been slow to do one when things don’t look great.

Don't mind villa if I'm honest, their away fans only have one song but they're holding on to the coat tails of winning the European Cup once with all their might.
Me and my mate had a few beers with a couple of their lads about 10 years ago and had a proper good laugh with them.
Interesting season for them and Dean Smith who is a likeable fella too.

Don't mind villa if I'm honest, their away fans only have one song but they're holding on to the coat tails of winning the European Cup once with all their might.
Me and my mate had a few beers with a couple of their lads about 10 years ago and had a proper good laugh with them.
Interesting season for them and Dean Smith who is a likeable fella too.
I’ve heard enough stories from Wembley when we played them in the LC final to think otherwise….

I’ve heard enough stories from Wembley when we played them in the LC final to think otherwise….
I've read them stories too mate, not nice.
I was talking from back in 2011-12, and it was only two lads from thousands.
I like Dean Smith so I think that swings it for me, if Maureen was there I'd fuckin hate them.

A Coventry-supporting mate once told me that all fans of other Midlands clubs hate the Villa.
It’s mid 70s I’m on about -and was told similar about “The” Arsenal in the South from fans of numerous London/ Southern Clubs (I was in the Forces) when they were utterly shite and nowhere in the scheme of things -so I was a bit dumbfounded at the thought of it

The ones we came across in Harrow on the Hill were fine -in fact very respectful even of where we are and all that -we know that wasn’t the general picture though

Is somebody going to explain the offside rule to these soft twats this season?
It has changed to be fair since we took advantage of that grey area.

Horrible fans, Tossers at Wembley, Tossers about Barry, even bigger Tossers about Delph so I hope more than anything we get Grealish. Think they’re bigger than they are, they like to forget that fa cup game at their place when they sold 37 home tickets. Did I mention they were tossers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.