aston villa. top 4 for 5 mins....

jimharri said:
bornblueegg said:
of me he called it as he saw it. He got abuse he checked with his linesman, realised he called it wrong and changed his decision correctly.

Looking straight on, in real time Penalty

From the side view, linesman hit the bar no issue
Steve Bennett your uncle, is he? ;-)

Bennett did well. He wasn't the only one who thought it was a pen initially; so did the R5 commentator. Once he had the linesman bellowing through the earpiece it wasn't handball he went to talk to him and changed his mind. Just what has he done wrong?

I thought Danny Mills was showing himself up as the so-called "expert" on R5 when he slagged the ref off for making himself the centre of attention by giving a pen and then changing his mind; he didn't have the advantage of a replay or the angle Danny saw it from and gave it as he saw it, as he should do; he then listened to another official and as a result changed his decision. A lot more professional than Danny ever was, anyway!

Thanx4Knives said:
mat said:
If the 4th official was watching a TV replay to decide surely that's illegal?

The monitors are banned from the touchline and dugouts so he couldnt have seen a replay, unless they showed it on the big screen which would be illegal!

I'm sure they've played back things on ours during matches?

mat said:
Thanx4Knives said:
The monitors are banned from the touchline and dugouts so he couldnt have seen a replay, unless they showed it on the big screen which would be illegal!

I'm sure they've played back things on ours during matches?

It does happen but they arent allowed to take it into account, as crazy as that sounds, it happened when Chelski scored a winning goal against the barcodes at home last season and they replayed it imediately after and everyone in the stadium even the officials seen it but couldnt go back on it!

Or maybe it is a case of 'Thou shalt not fuck with the top 4" Who knows

What was wrong with Hulls goal in the first 5 minutes, the one that Freidle couldnt hold on to ?

bornblueegg said:
of me he called it as he saw it. He got abuse he checked with his linesman, realised he called it wrong and changed his decision correctly.

Looking straight on, in real time Penalty

From the side view, linesman hit the bar no issue

Why would he think the linesman was correct and he wasn't though?

blue dallas said:
and already refs are giving them the advantages
do you ever think steve bennett or any ref would ever turn around a big decision for us,
if we were in the top 4.
Are u u a villa fan? p ried .....
dave white remember?
sorry got the wrong quote............

m7mcfc said:
blue dallas said:
and already refs are giving them the advantages
do you ever think steve bennett or any ref would ever turn around a big decision for us,
if we were in the top 4.
Are u u a villa fan? p ried .....
dave white remember?
sorry got the wrong quote............
?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.