At the Etihad yesterday

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by dave_blue12, 21 May 2014.

1. dave_blue12

dave_blue12

I was in town on business and had a little time to spare so I had a mooch around the Etihad - club shop etc.

There were a lot of people around and it turns out we were hosting the finals of the PL Schools competition. There were people from all over looking around and being impressed by what they saw. I had a chat with a guy from Southampton who was 'blown away' with the scale of the development.

But the most amusing thing was overhearing a bunch of scousers talking as they surveyed the scene around them 'now this is what real money buys you' . Yes it does and the penny was clearly dropping for these guys.

And it struck me that most football fans have no comprehension of the amazing transformation that is going on at MCFC and by the time they wake up to it City will be at the top of World football.

2. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

We need to promote the William Franklyn 'Schhhh you know who' type slogan. All being kept very quiet by the media.

3. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

They don't get the chance to see it 'cos few elements of the RagDipperMeedya would want to show them. I think it is because most sensible people's reaction would be 'Wow!' and we can't have the situation where it appears that MCFC are doing something good!

4. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    I hope the security kept a close eye and made sure they didn't nick anything.

5. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

My daughter and her husband were there over the weekend for the rugby stuff, (Wigan Rugby SC holders) and they were also mightily impressed, they went last year as well and cannot believe the improvements we are making.

They loved the food as well and thought it was a good price!! ;-)

6. Lavinda Past

Lavinda Past

Like you really care where I am. Fuck you Kyle.
    I think they nicked Yaya's new Bugatti...

7. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    Scouse cunts! >:(

8. ped

ped

awesome isn't it

9. Andy Morrisons jock strap

Andy Morrisons jock strap

Bet those people who bought those flats near the ground are made up with Sheikh Mansour they have gone up 60% in value over the last 6 years because of the redevelopment of the area

10. stony

stony

Showing your age there mate. Most of em on here won't have a clue what you're on about, or won't admit it ;-)