At the Etihad yesterday

dave_blue12

I was in town on business and had a little time to spare so I had a mooch around the Etihad - club shop etc.

There were a lot of people around and it turns out we were hosting the finals of the PL Schools competition. There were people from all over looking around and being impressed by what they saw. I had a chat with a guy from Southampton who was 'blown away' with the scale of the development.

But the most amusing thing was overhearing a bunch of scousers talking as they surveyed the scene around them 'now this is what real money buys you' . Yes it does and the penny was clearly dropping for these guys.

And it struck me that most football fans have no comprehension of the amazing transformation that is going on at MCFC and by the time they wake up to it City will be at the top of World football.

dave_blue12 said:
I was in town on business and had a little time to spare so I had a mooch around the Etihad - club shop etc.

There were a lot of people around and it turns out we were hosting the finals of the PL Schools competition. There were people from all over looking around and being impressed by what they saw. I had a chat with a guy from Southampton who was 'blown away' with the scale of the development.

But the most amusing thing was overhearing a bunch of scousers talking as they surveyed the scene around them 'now this is what real money buys you' . Yes it does and the penny was clearly dropping for these guys.

And it struck me that most football fans have no comprehension of the amazing transformation that is going on at MCFC and by the time they wake up to it City will be at the top of World football.

They don't get the chance to see it 'cos few elements of the RagDipperMeedya would want to show them. I think it is because most sensible people's reaction would be 'Wow!' and we can't have the situation where it appears that MCFC are doing something good!

dave_blue12 said:

I hope the security kept a close eye and made sure they didn't nick anything.

My daughter and her husband were there over the weekend for the rugby stuff, (Wigan Rugby SC holders) and they were also mightily impressed, they went last year as well and cannot believe the improvements we are making.

They loved the food as well and thought it was a good price!! ;-)

aguero93:20 said:
dave_blue12 said:

I think they nicked Yaya's new Bugatti...

Lavinda Past said:
aguero93:20 said:
dave_blue12 said:

I think they nicked Yaya's new Bugatti...
Scouse cunts! >:(

Bet those people who bought those flats near the ground are made up with Sheikh Mansour they have gone up 60% in value over the last 6 years because of the redevelopment of the area

remember arthur mann said:
We need to promote the William Franklyn 'Schhhh you know who' type slogan. All being kept very quiet by the media.

Showing your age there mate. Most of em on here won't have a clue what you're on about, or won't admit it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.