At the Etihad yesterday

seen a few posts on fb from people at the etihad for the "magic weekend". overwhelming response was how fabulous the ground / facilities / development are. it should be more widely publicised but the lack of coverage will intensify the impact when people see what our owners have done.

bluegirl74 said:
seen a few posts on fb from people at the etihad for the "magic weekend". overwhelming response was how fabulous the ground / facilities / development are. it should be more widely publicised but the lack of coverage will intensify the impact when people see what our owners have done.
Will they see it?

I don't see the training ground and I go all the time. And the number of visiting supporters is tiny.

They and TV wont be able to miss the new stands however. In 12 months City will hopefully be Champions again, the new Stand will be nearing completion, the training ground will have opened, and City will have announced that City are breaking even.

Marvin said:
bluegirl74 said:
Will they see it?

I don't see the training ground and I go all the time. And the number of visiting supporters is tiny.

They and TV wont be able to miss the new stands however. In 12 months City will hopefully be Champions again, the new Stand will be nearing completion, the training ground will have opened, and City will have announced that City are breaking even.

*In profit.

We are expected to break even a week on Saturday!

ell said:
Marvin said:
bluegirl74 said:
Will they see it?

*In profit.

We are expected to break even a week on Saturday!

...is that when the yaya deal goes through?

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Bet those people who bought those flats near the ground are made up with Sheikh Mansour they have gone up 60% in value over the last 6 years because of the redevelopment of the area

Ha, I wish.

My flat is still worth less than I paid for it 8 years ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.