At what age should a man not wear jeans?

I am not far off that. The reason I ask is I ordered a pair of Deisel jeans that have just arrived and (I admit they are a little skinny on the leg) and the kids have just take the piss for the last hour. As if I don’t have enough on my plate with the abuse I get in here?
It's not just me then.
TFFT. I own Diesel jeans that are definitely too tight around the thigh and crotch but I bought them a few years ago before I cycled so much and was thinner. However, I also own other brand jeans like Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren and my favourite Lee jeans. My biggest worry is not "Am I too old to wear these?" Rather I have the fear that I'm beginning to resemble an aging predatory homosexual. Thank god I still have my dad belly to assuage any misconceptions people may have I'm cottaging when darting into public toilets with my eyes bulging. No you ****, I've got a prostate like a mitre delta, I'm bursting for a slash!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.