At what age should a man not wear jeans?

Jeans aren’t one of the items of clothing where there’s an age limit. They are timeless classic wardrobe staples.

As long as you don’t wear boot cut or skinny jeans, or jeans with rips in. Everyone should have at least one pair of slim/tapered and one pair of straight leg (to wear with boots in the Winter, straight don’t look quite right with trainers) in their wardrobe. That includes men of 40, 60 or 80.

Football shirts shouldn’t be worn by anyone over the age of 21 in public, but jeans can be worn by everyone up to the day you die. Jeans will never go out of fashion.

But the biggest thing to keep yourself looking good in anything is if you look after yourself. Keep fit, healthy and in good shape, and you will look good in most things even up to being an old bloke!

Slim jeans is what fucked it up for us. Try somewhere like Primark when it opens. They do some stretchy pairs that look alright. Cheap as well.

Hate buying jeans tbh
True, it all depends on your figure, not age, virtually everyone wears jeans in some form,
even in quite formal situations, (not weddings or funerals obviously). Although some blokes of advancing
years and waistlines do resemble a King Edward potato on two cocktail sticks.

I bought some stretchy jeans from Next for no other reason than they were £15 in the sale. I didn’t think they be that stretchy. I can put them on without undoing any buttons!! They’re so comfortable. :).

Only problem they soon lose their shape so you do look like a Jeremy Clarkson tribute act if you go an extra day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.