Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by jimharri, 22 Oct 2019.

1. Bluefen

Bluefen

I thought Mendys was a yellow - I was also relieved as it was a seemed at full speed similar stretch/lunge like Laportes so feared he was going to get injured again - on the plus it must show he had confidence in his knee

2. Bill the Blue

Bill the Blue

Team supported:
    The only football team to come from Manchester!
    Proper loud fans tonight and like you said PC played well and no theatrics rolling on the floor etc.
    To be fair they needed a result tonight really and they came and had a good go, especially early doors.

3. Barcon

Barcon

Apart from the one twat at around 80 mins that got Foden sent off by throwing himself on the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. The Fat el Hombre

The Fat el Hombre

Brilliant game really enjoyed it. Well done raz and foden (dont care about the red card at all). Also ginger kev so important t at times with some brilliant interceptions and movement when it was tough in the first half

5. CITYROBBO

CITYROBBO

Special mention for Ederson! Is he getting better every game or just me.. He is making saves and looking the business and that distribution tonight was pinpoint and very KDB esque..

wagonman, Keeper!, Rammy Blue and 4 others like this.
  6. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

Really enjoyed that game. Ata, backed by the best set of fans I’ve seen since the night of Napoli and the berserk Cavani goal celebrations, set off like a house on fire. Credit to us that we withstood it and eventually passed em to death. Sterling was fantastic, KDB played well and fuck it I’m just gonna come right out and say it ... Gundog is my new favourite player, thought he was brilliant again tonight.

7. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Team supported:
    MCFC.
    A mate of mine who is a big Atlanta fan was there..before the match he sent me a message " to be honest i think your lot will beat us 4-1 or even better"
    Think he had a top day out arriving early and he sent me a few pics of the etihad! He managed to get bloody good seats .row C East stand..£25.
    Lives in notts but always nipping back to Italy to watch his team.

Blue Lorry and Kirkstall Blue like this.
  8. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Good to see you in the pisser on Saturday!

The Fat el Hombre likes this.
  9. Dax777

Dax777

Nah, that guy was a good footballer. He just happened to be Italian League slow. You have to be both a good footballer and have decent speed to stand a chance against Raz. He didn't and had no chance really

10. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

You will have had a better view than me on tv v in the ground, but I thought the stupid ref was down to the stupid ref?