Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Wtf are talk sport on about today.

news reporter who ever she is praises spurs no end then says have I got time for City!

she then goes on to say sterling is proving a point to pep about champs league, stones should leave, pep rants at stones, foolish Foden got sent off & we are fooked Rodri now injured.

Did we loose 5-1 last night ?

FOOK OFF

Ha ha, just listened to that. Funny I thought.
(note to self don’t listen to shite on the way to work)

Great result but quite haphazard! Seems a funny world when there are negatives about a 5-1 win.....

the defence has real issues, Walker is rusty (he did grow in that game though), Mendy looks terrified of possession and Otamendi doesn't look a great player nowadays (that injury time yellow was the silliest yellow ever). I think Stones needs some game time now and growing back into a confident centre half.

great game Foden (1st yellow was a total nonsense), Sterling awesome and great firepower not used.

Wtf are talk sport on about today.

news reporter who ever she is praises spurs no end then says have I got time for City!

she then goes on to say sterling is proving a point to pep about champs league, stones should leave, pep rants at stones, foolish Foden got sent off & we are fooked Rodri now injured.

Did we loose 5-1 last night ?

FOOK OFF

(note to self don’t listen to shite on the way to work)

Why do you listen?

They’re the Sun of the radio and are sycophants to everyone but us.

It sells to slag City off as the Dippers and Rags lap it up and they’re very willing to sell it.

Switch off and vote with your feet.

Ederson as CB would be fine.
Absolutely
Loved the moment in the second half when he came out of the box and took the ball off the toes of their striker. For a second it looked as he was going to dribble it up into midfield but then he came to his senses.
He is by far the best keeper in the premiership in all departments but I bet he won’t make it in the team of the year.

You're either a rag or a fool, because Fodens quality has been there for all to see for quite some time.

Hello key board warrior.

Of course he has quality but in my opinion this is the first game that he has looked like he hadn't just been given some game time to improve. I thought my post stated that but I guess you are one of those chaps that like to find the negatives in things.

If you would like to discuss me being a fool or a rag in person then I always like a chat.

Why do you listen?

They’re the Sun of the radio and are sycophants to everyone but us.

It sells to slag City off as the Dippers and Rags lap it up and they’re very willing to sell it.

Switch off and vote with your feet.

I honestly thought I would hear about a great performance from a young local lad as they seem to slag off his lack of game time.

Bunch of bankers

I honestly thought I would hear about a great performance from a young local lad as they seem to slag off his lack of game time.

Bunch of bankers

He was great last night, if not a little naive for the 2nd yellow, the 1st was never a yellow.

Talksport know that if they start talking us up, thousands of Rags and Dippers in everywhere other than Manchester and Liverpool, will turn off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.