Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Fair enough mate. I don't think it was a yellow personally.

Me neither Barcon. Every tackle we made seemed to attract a booking.
I'm gutted for Phil 'cos he had a great game. I'm sure he will learn and the good news is he will be available at the weekend if selected..

Special mention for Ederson! Is he getting better every game or just me.. He is making saves and looking the business and that distribution tonight was pinpoint and very KDB esque..
Ederson is amazing. I don't think the rest of football realises just how wonderful he is. He will revolutionise goalkeeping......if his game gets the coverage it deserves. If he was at Liverpool or Man Utd his passing would be highlighted extensively.

His first yellow was a complete and utter joke, Probably wasnt even a foul never mind a yellow card.
Well, probably wasn't a yellow card or was a soft yellow but, at this point, he has to refrain from trying to pull from behind with his arms for the second yellow. All in all, it is a very soft red card since he didn't even make any harsh foul or anything. It was easily avoidable.

thought city played well tonight but must say the ref was useless stirling with hattrick will get the headlines but thought foden had good game esp 2nd half

Anyone who actually thinks Foden deserved to get sent off , really needs to give their head a wobble , when you consider what the ref let the Italians get away with and only booked a couple of them ,even just after Foden got sent off one of their players did exactly the same to Mahrez pulled his arm and the ref did nothing. Foden wasnt naive he was the victim of an inconsistent referee who had the chance to be the centre of attention if he sent off one of our players. As Pep said afterwards he will not be fining Foden and should actually be paying him extra for his strong performance and at no point has Pep stated Foden deserved to get sent off , as one poster on here has inferred , that is absolute bollocks.

On a side note, their ‘ultras’ in town weren't quite what I was expecting ‘ultra light’ ? Hard to say what I made of them, got into town before 12 and had next to no interaction with them.

Just got home.

Good night. Great result.

This is the first time I've thought that foden was not being carried. He didn't go missing and did a similar job to merlin. He is growing up and i see huge potential, not just hope as he's a blue. Brilliant.

Enough said about our support tonight, a little bit pathetic tbh.

Night all. X

Well, probably wasn't a yellow card or was a soft yellow but, at this point, he has to refrain from trying to pull from behind with his arms for the second yellow. All in all, it is a very soft red card since he didn't even make any harsh foul or anything. It was easily avoidable.
Congratulations on your game. I am just catching up on all the highlights.

A pity from our respective point of view that all the top clubs are going through, but it's always the way in the group stages.

Just got home.

Good night. Great result.

This is the first time I've thought that foden was not being carried. He didn't go missing and did a similar job to merlin. He is growing up and i see huge potential, not just hope as he's a blue. Brilliant.

Enough said about our support tonight, a little bit pathetic tbh.

Night all. X
You're either a rag or a fool, because Fodens quality has been there for all to see for quite some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.