Atalanta (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should beat these, as they are easily the worse team in our group. As their previous results testify to.
I wouldn't say beating Lazio is any claim to fame, these days.

They are shite, we will batter them.
Whenever I get too over confident we always seem to lose, not that I think my idiot brain has any affect.

Even with bearing that in mind we should walk this. I’m guessing the 3 “lose” votes are dipper vermin, that have ventured on to our forum.

Atalanta's top boy on the lookout for City stragglers
121007mag-patrick-duffy1.jpg

unfortunately not ended with a win for my team.. from 0-3 first half (could easily be 0-6) it ended 3-3 at 93rd minute with two doubtful penalties assingned to Lazio.
Our strongest player (Duvan Zapata 5 goals in 6 matches) is out injured probably for few weeks and won't be playing both CL games vs. City :(
"We" are an "all in" team: losing 7-1 (Vs. inter milan) and winning 8-0 away (in european league qualifier last year), recovering from 0-3 (Rome last year) and be recovered from 3-0 (last saturday) it's as easy as eating a dish of pasta for us:)
But believe me every match we play is to win an fun is guaranteed.. I just hope you won't have too much fun with us (goals) on tuesday ;) For sure it will be a nice football show between two teams who cares much more to score goals than defending...
How many tickets have atalanta sold?

Just see this on their site

A REPLY OF THE MANCHESTER CITY
On the 300 tickets purchased in the "local" sectors
Following the request made by Atalanta who tried to make Manchester City aware of a solution regarding the 300 tickets purchased by the Atalantini fans in the sectors of the Etihad Stadium reserved for local supporters, the British company announced that they had to cancel the tickets for both legal and security reasons and not being able to allow 300 Nerazzurri fans access to the stadium.
The City added that according to British safety regulations there must be separate areas between local fans and guest fans: as there is no other sector to be reserved for Nerazzurri fans, the British company has therefore canceled the 300 tickets.
Atalanta B.C. he had already asked Manchester City to be able to get at least 4,000 tickets to be allocated to his fans, but the capacity of the Guest Sector reported by the English Company was immediately 2,700 seats without the possibility of increasing the number, nor of allocating further tickets outside the guest sector to Nerazzurri fans.
Following the response from Manchester City, atalantini fans who do not have a valid admission ticket are invited not to show up at the Etihad Stadium gates to avoid unpleasant situations

They've been in poor form this season so I'm not as worried as I was when the draw was initially made. Think this will be a pretty random lineup, difficult to predict. Hope Foden plays but not so sure it'll happen after he was benched vs Zagreb. I'm ok with David playing as long as he's benched against Villa (so maybe Kev and Gundo could play at the weekend and Phil and Dave could play Tuesday). Pep basically confirmed Stones would start; not arsed who plays alongside him as long as Dinho gets a rest. If I had to guess I'd go with:

Ederson
Walker* Stones Ota Zinch
Foden Rodri Dave
Mahrez Aguero Sterling

*assuming he's not longer got the shits
Whether or not he does still have the shits I'd put Cancelo in there instead - give the lad more exposure to our style of play.

Anyone who think this is gonna be a stroll , think again. This could end up a high scoring game.
Any 11 should be able to outscore them , but a stroll? Nope.

Are the third tiers open for this game? They never seemed to be on the ticket website. They did open 2 blocks but that seemed to be it? Be a shame to see both sides empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.