Atalanta v Man City San Siro , Milan 6thNov Day Trip

Hi there. How are Atlanta fans viewed by the fans of the Milan Clubs ? Do they like each other ?
Both Inter milan and AC Milan "ultras" fans dislike Atalanta's fans a lot. In the "old days" riots each time their team played were quite common.
Now general situation in Italy is much better and seldom fans clash together.
However, they obtained that no people should be present in their respective stand (second ring blue and green behind doors) which sounds crazy but since Atalanta was quite sure
they won't need so many tickets they agreed on this.
Normal fans of almost every italian team love Atalanta for the way we play: always pressing and attacking (except last match vs. Dinamo Zagreb ofc :)

Both Inter milan and AC Milan "ultras" fans dislike Atalanta's fans a lot. In the "old days" riots each time their team played were quite common.
Now general situation in Italy is much better and seldom fans clash together.
However, they obtained that no people should be present in their respective stand (second ring blue and green behind doors) which sounds crazy but since Atalanta was quite sure
they won't need so many tickets they agreed on this.
Normal fans of almost every italian team love Atalanta for the way we play: always pressing and attacking (except last match vs. Dinamo Zagreb ofc :)

Thanks for that. Have you any idea how many fans they will bring, I think I read somewhere they had 16000 tickets.

Thanks for that. Have you any idea how many fans they will bring, I think I read somewhere they had 16000 tickets.

Also further to that have you any idea how Police will segregate fans. Having two away teams and possibly Milan Fans in same City. Thanks

Also further to that have you any idea how Police will segregate fans. Having two away teams and possibly Milan Fans in same City. Thanks
Atalanta sold about 16k three CL matches bundles all placed on first ring stands (all around the pitch). So this is the "base" for all 3 matches. For next match vs. Shaktar about 5k tickets have been sold so far on second ring orange which makes about 20k attendance so far. I don't think there will be many more as "neutral" fans from other teams are not interested to see Shaktar's game as well as we will play 19.00 italian time and people usually works till 17-17.30 (and tickets cost about 40 quid the cheapest.. so quite prices in comparison to City's home CL match tickets).
With City playing at 21.00 and with such "big" and famous team surely there will be a bigger attendance (I expect to be well over 30,000, but it will depend on price and how Atalanta went the previous matches I guess).
I thinks police is going to take care of the away fans with tickets for the away stands since they arrive in Milan. I don't expect any fan zone but they will just probably drive and group them to their reserved entrance. While City fans getting "not away stand" tickets will be free to go around without any problem as long as they do not display City distinctive signs as police may pick them up and force them to join away fans group.

Any news on ticket release for this match...???
Considering Atalanta's previous match ticket "timing" I fear there won't be any news before the Etihad match on 22nd... anyway as soon as they release any sort of news about it I'll post right away here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.