Athletics doping scandal

Don't really know why anybody would be surprised. Firstly its been known since the old East v West days doping was rife. After the fall of the wall there was Ben Johnson, suspicions about Flo Jo, Justin Gatlin is a repeat offender - wherever there is loads of money the sharks circle. We think of it applying in banking or government bribes but I think the world is waking up to the fact that the minute huge amounts of money was floating around the Olympics and the World Cup but recent revelations are confirming what we all knew or thought we knew - sports administration if bent and full of bent fuckers taking and giving bribes - they all need to know we are coming to get them.
Football (apart from the on going FIFA scandal) better be careful

It is me or is this story no where near as big as it should be.... because we all think athletics is mainly a bent sport anyway?

Bit like the Tour de France, World's Strongest Man etc
yep,genie was out of the bottle long ago and now it's mostly a case of whose scientists can keep one step ahead of the testing regimes.

The later I would say after his handling of the London 2012 ticket distribution and having been Diack's deputy for a good few years.

Heard him on 5Live on Sunday morning - it was funny that despite being Diack's deputy it all came as an absolute surprise to Coe when he took office ???? Coe was also the first chairman of FIFA's ethic's committee. He is either blind or easily duped, incompetent or complicit who knows but he appears to have been around through two of the biggest sporting corruption scandals of the last 10 years yet seen nothing - which then makes him eligible for the top jobs................................. go figure as they say.

For them to clean up IAAF they need to do a full scale testing on every single athletic going to the Olympics from every nation. Russia isnt the only nation doing it. Look closely at Mo Farragh and his coach something not right with that coach there should be a full investigation into his coach. That Salazar bloke is bent but he has the backing of Nike the evidence against him is huge but fuck all done with him. I wouldnt be shocked if more and more comes out about this. IF the IAAF come out and say to all admit you been cheating and we will lessen the ban but the only way around this is for them to ban the athletics from competing at all in a life time bann. You want the sport run clean and fair it must be the next step.

Putin is going to ape.. let's see him dare challenge the West on this issue. This was always going to happen head-to-head..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.