Athletics doping scandal

Russia suspended from the IAAF, Coe setting a good example.
You must be joking, he was Diak's deputy, Martin Rooney hit the nail on the head when he suggested that Seb knew what was going on but turned the proverbial "Blind Eye".

Still not forgiven him for his handling of the London 2012 ticketing allocation.

I wonder how Russia will respond? surely they will try to take Britain down with them if they have any dirt/scandal on our athletes or Lord Coe!?

When we had the cycling scandal I said on here Athletics was the most cheat ridden sport on the planet and was ridiculed for it.

ah-yes-remember-when-i-told-you-to-mark-my-words-good-cause-this-is-my-i-told-you-so-face--b74d8.png

You must be joking, he was Diak's deputy, Martin Rooney hit the nail on the head when he suggested that Seb knew what was going on but turned the proverbial "Blind Eye".

Still not forgiven him for his handling of the London 2012 ticketing allocation.
He's up to his neck in it as much as the rest of them..

He made a lot of money from 2012 along with his mate Bojo and left a legacy of white elephants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.