Atlético de Madrid - Borussia Dortmund

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Managed to get ticket for Atlético de Madrid - Borussia Dortmund match during trip to Madrid, anyone else doing it?

Tickets ain't cheap, currently showing tickets available, cheapest being £100

They'll be calling you rotten after the game on their fan forums, don't forget to get a half and half scarf and take loads of selfies
Met some Atleti fans when I went to Real with City. They were great and desperate for us to beat Real. Their hatred for Real was intense. Not sure what they are like when we play them.

A few years ago I flew into Faro and got the train to Lisbon on the Tuesday before our UEFA Cup game against Sporting, just before the train arrived a couple of Benfica fans who were studying in Faro arrived and I sat beside them on the train talking about City.
They invited me to the Stadium of Light for the Champions League game with Zenith.
Great to see a very good game without the angst of watching City, and the Benfica fans were superb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.