Atlético Madrid v City (UEFA Youth League)

raininspain

Couldn't see another thread on this.

I might drive down from Salamanca for the game (quarter final, one leg only) next Wednesday. Kick off at 20.00 (Spanish time, of course) in Estadio Cerro del Espino, Majadahonda, North Madrid.

I've only just got back from Manchester after the home game against Barcelona, off to Wembley for the League Cup Final, then across to Barcelona for the return leg. I haven't told the missus about this one yet; she thinks I'm a nutter! But as I went to the group game in Munich, I thought I'd turn up here for the lads.

Anyway, any other Spanish blues going to be there?

Manx Blue said:
ColinLee said:
I'd forgotten this game coming up, any chance it's streamed anywhere?

Didn't Eurosport televise some of the earlier games?
Hmm, they're showing Chelsea vs AC Milan but no sign of us.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:36 pm --<br /><br />Arrgh, this is from UEFA's official site :-

Highlights, live coverage
If proceedings so far are anything to go by, viewers on Eurosport – who hold the media rights to broadcast up to two games per matchweek – and fans at the stadiums can expect to be royally entertained when the action continues on Tuesday.

They've already shown the FC Barcelona 4-1 FC København match and are showing Chelsea v AC Milan so it looks like we're out of luck. :(

Its tomorrow at 7pm. Hope they do well, but Spanish youth teams are very good and it will be decided in one match only.

Damanino said:
Its tomorrow at 7pm. Hope they do well, but Spanish youth teams are very good and it will be decided in one match only.
I agree home ground advantage is very significant. On the other hand our boys are playing very well and it is going to take an exceptionally good team to knock them off.

Hope they can do it against the odds.

Good luck to the lads, an absolutely fantastic learning curve for them either way. A real shame it is a one off game though, would be good for them to get used to the two leg style format and how to adapt to avoid away goals etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.