Atletico Madrid - Etihad game - 1 spare ticket

I have 1 over 65 ticket available in South Stand Level 3. £30. Will need supporter number so I can add as friend and family and transfer over.
It was my uncles but he now has Covid so cannot go. DM me if interested. Thanks.

I'm having trouble transferring a ticket, the "transfer ticket" button isn't working, can you transfer champions league tickets?

Just been let down by my buyer so I still have one ticket in South Stand level 3. Will need your Supporter Number so I can transfer it.
A few of you DM’d me at the weekend so if you’re still looking let me know.

Still have an over 65 in south stand 315 available. Will accept £20 for it as I don’t want it to go to waste. It was my uncles who now has Covid.
DM me if interested.

I can send the ticket email or via friends and family.

Cheers.

I have 3no South Stand Level 3 (all U18 tickets) for tonight v Atletico

I also have 2no South Stand Level 1 (adult tickets) all face value,

drop me a message if interested.

My son has transferred both his Atlético and Liverpool tickets to me. I've received the Liverpool ticket but not the Atlético ticket which seems to have disappeared in to the ether. Has anybody else experienced this and know how to resolve it?

I got him to check but he cannot resend it. I suspect it’s going to involve a call to the club

My son has transferred both his Atlético and Liverpool tickets to me. I've received the Liverpool ticket but not the Atlético ticket which seems to have disappeared in to the ether. Has anybody else experienced this and know how to resolve it?

I got him to check but he cannot resend it. I suspect it’s going to involve a call to the club
I sent an Madrid ticket to someone last night shows in his account but no email no idea what’s happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.