atmoshpere.

moorsideblue said:
terrible tonight.
had to rely on a fat **** in the birmingham end to get us going despite being 2-0 up

Lol

lol at alex blood being in the birmingham end aswell haha

I moved from the family stand to Block 127 (where the players come out) and I couldn't hear the south stand at all. The singing section was pretty loud and came up with some good chants as well. Seemed weird that I couldn't hear the south stand though from where I was sitting

im in 118 it was shocking im on row F everyone around me was sat dow saying they were bored there were 6 lads all aston villa supporters in front of me boasting about it :S moaning bout the price of food and stuff and about our great team empty seats everywhere even though according to the OS 118 had sold out i was singing on ym own doin the poznan on my own bad times....

I was in 211 (row A at the front) overlooking singers and the view was amazing compared to my usual mediocre view in 102 but the atmosphere behind me was pretty shocking considering how close it is to one of the loudest areas. BUT the lads below made up for it with their second half comedy show against the Brummy fans. To be honest, outside of the well known singing areas, it seems like only a handful of people in each block are willing to sing regularly unless of special circumstances (like in the second half against Napoli, many were singing loud and proud everywhere). Even lifting my scarf at the beginning of games makes me feel a bit awkward as so many are sat on their hands, haha.

whosonthebench said:
felixbg said:
UweGoater said:
117 was rocking tonight!

well done to us all at the back

oooh balotelli for 15 mins was funny!

good crack wasn't it

Funny as fuck you lot were. What was being used as the drum?

just the seats. stewards were top, didnt bat an eyelid at us jumping up and down slamming seats etc. some elderly couple didnt look too impressed and didn't return after the break. sorry if your on here but we are the south stand

Apart from the Balotelli song, I could barely hear the south stand from 109 - but then I could barely hear 111 from 109 either. Not knocking anyone for lack of atmosphere - just shows we need everyone together! Looking forward to getting back to the SS on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.