atmoshpere.

moorsideblue said:
terrible tonight.
had to rely on a fat **** in the birmingham end to get us going despite being 2-0 up.

lol at alex blood being in the birmingham end aswell haha

Take it this is a thread for the mongs who prefer to pay more attention to the away fans that the game. You look down at the 'singing section' and all of them are turned to the away fans rather than the pitch, get a life.

Some of you appear to expect some sort of Galatasary-style "Welcome to Hell" situation, with flares going and all that for every game.

I didn't go myself but the only thing you can guarantee at a reserve game with half a crowd against unglamourous opponents with a small away support is a flat atmosphere. Particularly when the game's effectively over in the first half.

Really few up of attendance/atmosphere-knocking threads at the moment. It must be people with little match-going experience.

too many fans are coming to games with the whiff ov.. .....arms crossed sit down ,i DEMAND to be entertained by a)the team b) the south stand & the singing section attitude, without actually wanting to join in with vocally supporting the side.

weve all seen em, you know that look, as though uve got two fookin heads if you dare to start singing or it maybe more of ive just smelt a big fukin eggy shit! unfortunately weve got tens of thousands of these "fans" in our ground n thats a fact.

n that equals a dogshit atmosphere.

lordloverocket said:
too many fans are coming to games with the whiff ov.. .....arms crossed sit down ,i DEMAND to be entertained by a)the team b) the south stand & the singing section attitude, without actually wanting to join in with vocally supporting the side.

weve all seen em, you know that look, as though uve got two fookin heads if you dare to start singing or it maybe more of ive just smelt a big fukin eggy shit! unfortunately weve got tens of thousands of these "fans" in our ground n thats a fact.

n that equals a dogshit atmosphere.

Your reasons for watching City will not be the same as other people's.

Live and let live.

Was sat in block 104 east stand and when I got up to do the poznan I heared a couple of 'fans?' sitting behind saying "sit down you fool".

I've never passed comment on another fan's celebration or lack of it. If you don't like to celebrate or give our team vocal support that's smashing, but don't try and piss on my parade.

I saw plenty that never got off their backsides or opened their mouths at the semi-final. I mean, if you're not going to do it at a game like that then you're never going to do it.

The second half was frankly pretty boring last night and "Fatty" livened it up immensely.

Tom_mcfc said:
moorsideblue said:
terrible tonight.
had to rely on a fat **** in the birmingham end to get us going despite being 2-0 up.

i sit in singing section

lol at alex blood being in the birmingham end aswell haha

Take it this is a thread for the mongs who prefer to pay more attention to the away fans that the game. You look down at the 'singing section' and all of them are turned to the away fans rather than the pitch, get a life.

I know how to improve it, before the game have some people march around the concourse banging some hideous drums and blowing some brass instruments like inbread blackburn fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.