Atmosphere feedback 2018/19

Think it was better this season in SS3 as it should be in a tight race.

Showsec on the whole stopped being dicks, luckily they seemed happy to leave us standing when the need was there.

Bar improved both queues (had a ht beer for the first time since the Fowler own miss v Boro) and actual quality (dark fruits tasted reasonable) but big let down with no draught bitter.

Pre game video's, I'd beam City Sq into the stadium as we used to do and play one of them as the square closes. After that leave us alone to do our own thing. There's that much in-your-face stuff going on about 'My Manchester City' that I'm sure information about tickets is missed.

I've posted many times about Ferris and will just say as I have before it's a great time for a piss when he shows up. Surely we could do better, don't think it hinders the atmosphere but he's just (if I'm being kind) a shit Alan Partridge.

The atmospheres tend to be better when we're riled up for whatever reason, whether we're playing United, Liverpool (post-coach attack) or have a new grievance with UEFA.

I'd actually like to see some of the journos who've been slagging us off all season given a Sunday Supplement style platform on the pitch about 30 minutes before kick off to get a bit of an atmosphere going. I bet by kick off Colin Bell level 3 would be like the Galatasaray away end.
I think we are better as a fanbase in the face of adversity.

I like the journo Sunday Supp idea pre-kick off - don't think any of them would be remotely brave enough.......

No more stupid cringy videos before the game, I don't care about the science of football and it being ouuuur patch. I genuinely get embarrassed by them and i stay near the bar areas until it's over.

They need to stop playing the music before the big games (the derby, Liverpool etc...) Let the crowd take over and build the atmosphere. At the Derby fans started singing but the music and video at full volume kind of drowned it out. I understand it for a Wednesday night at home to Burnley but they need to be less rigged in the pregame routine.

They've always done this and it's always bugged me. However Im sure I remember noticing that they turned the sound off before at least one of the big games at the end of the season. Might have been Leicester.

I say this every year but we need better beer pouring solution. Its became common for a majority of people in the singing sections to leave at 35 minutes to go for a beer because if you wait for the whistle the game will have started before you even get served. At the 35min mark the atmosphere definitely takes a hit.

The atmospheres tend to be better when we're riled up for whatever reason, whether we're playing United, Liverpool (post-coach attack) or have a new grievance with UEFA.

I'd actually like to see some of the journos who've been slagging us off all season given a Sunday Supplement style platform on the pitch about 30 minutes before kick off to get a bit of an atmosphere going. I bet by kick off Colin Bell level 3 would be like the Galatasaray away end.

I'd invite Rob Harris and Miguel Delaney in to the press box every match & announce to the fans where they're sitting! That'd jack up the atmosphere!

I say this every year but we need better beer pouring solution. Its became common for a majority of people in the singing sections to leave at 35 minutes to go for a beer because if you wait for the whistle the game will have started before you even get served. At the 35min mark the atmosphere definitely takes a hit.
See Spurs have those automatic beer filling machines we tried a couple of seasons ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.