Atmosphere Feedback from the Club

Not sure if anyone’s thought of this, or what the response would be, but I think a drum would be really good.
You are kidding ? next you'll be thinking music played after a goal is a good idea ...........the day a drum/band appear on the terraces is the day I stop going

Ban from the club for life all responsible for playing the original songs that have become chants while the crowd are singing them. Embarrassing. And I never want to hear One step beyond (Chelsea song) Glad all over (palace) or Delilah (stoke) played in our ground again.

Fill the empty seats..........lol
Seriously , Give cheap season tickets(£200) to 10,000 young fans between 14 - 25 year olds.
Move the friggin' away fans into the top of the extended North Stand - out of sight of the cameras.

10,000 14-25 year olds who do nothing but spend their time on their phones, taking selfies for Instagram. Fuck that.

I think we should bring the guvnors back for game one but put them in the away end to spice it up a bit like the old days.

Team announcer at kick off needs changing. Takes way too long to do it and I lose interest half way

Ban from the club for life all responsible for playing the original songs that have become chants while the crowd are singing them. Embarrassing. And I never want to hear One step beyond (Chelsea song) Glad all over (palace) or Delilah (stoke) played in our ground again.
But Hey Jude is fine ;)

Call the South Stand the “New Kippax”. Rebrand it as the singing end. Price the season tickets at £200. Offer 1894 Group a hundred or so free season tickets at the back of the stand and let them get their people up there. Allow banners from the top tier, standing and encourage it with display type stuff in tha stand. Push it as a singing end before season ticket renewal time, offering a same
Price (£200)seat incentives to relocate out of the south stand to anybody wanting a calmer area. Try to actively encourage those in the corner lower tier Singing area across into the south stand.

Basically push it hard the south stand is THE atmosphere end and price it very very low. It would be nice to think that this could even reangage the club with a lot of lapsed local working class fans who would probably make a lot of noise anyway.

Just a few ideas. It would be a good time to implement this when a new tier opened at the opposite end, making relocation easier.

I think the East Stand lower tier should be the safe standing area, just like the Kippax of old. It would look great on the TV too, always on view instead of only when the ball is down one end if the standing area was behind one net.

The pre match video is death
Hugh ferris is death
The player announcer is death

Which is why they wont change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.