Atmosphere yesterday

mancitymark

Shocking !

I moved from my normal seat on level 2 east/south corner to the North stand.

Sat facing the Leeds fans who to be honest embarrassed us

Was a good laugh and a good atmosphere in the singing section.

My Dad came with me instead of my brother and at one point he had his fingers in his ears because he reckoned the singing was so loud

It was their big day out,and the biggest game of their season,so obviously they came in force and made some noise.
Whereas it was a game most of us expected to win in a canter,which we did,with the result never really in doubt.
I can live with a bunch of Tykes outsinging us at times,just so long as we play them off the park and send them back over the Pennines with a thrashing.

It was a great atmosphere and banter yesterday.I was in the small section of the South stand left for the Blues and trust me we sang nearly all game but we were outnumbered as Leeds had 3/4 of our stand!

Away fans are always more vocal than the home fans,it is the same when we play away.They had bugger all to do yesterday except sing as their team was garbage and offering very little.

I moved for South Level 2 to East Level 2 and it was a different atmosphere for sure. I know the club can't help it but I am in the camp that wishes we could move the away fans even 6k of them elsewhere because they make one hell of a noise.

Leeds fans were great yesterday.Great humour and I hope one day they return to the premiership to replace a team like Fulham etc who bring zero fans.

Yes I am normally a southstander but was in the Colin bell third tier. I think we are just going to have to accept that most people in the stadium aren't bothered about the atmosphere. Hopefully when/if the standing section is brought in we will have a larger area where vocal supporters can be more influential.

mancitymark said:
Shocking !

Oh be quiet ffs.

80s Shorts said:
mancitymark said:
Shocking !

Oh be quiet ffs.
I know ! discussing the atmosphere in the atmosphere forum whatever next !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.