Atmosphere yesterday

jrb said:
Oh Gowd here we go again. :-(

Not a home game goes by without a moan about the atmopshere on here.

From a personal point of view it wasn't s***, shocking, poor, rubbish, or whatever you want to call it.

I was stood in block 111 and there was plenty of singing, Poznaning, and banter with the Leeds fans. Some of them were even applauding us at the final whistle.

I doubt very much if Leeds fans get anywhere near that kind of atmosphere and banter at away grounds in the Championship. In fact I'd go as far as saying they enjoyed the atmosphere and banter, regardless of the result.
When you're in with the atmosphere it always seems loud. From other parts of the ground it it looked like people were moving and singing in our tiny little efforts set aside as an afterhought for our vocal fans. but all I could hear was Leeds.

The atmosphere around the other 90% of City fans was dreadful...again! There's odd people here and there, sometimes in small groups, but on the whole the vast majority of our fans don't make any noise at all.

Sat here watching the Southampton game and I can honestly say the atmosphere is fucking wank, glum faces and arms crossed. No passion from the fans whatsoever .... Wtf has happened ? Best team since I was old enough to remember and would give my right arm to be screaming them on . Last season was going home having all lost our voices watching Stuart pearces full season. Try getting excited at least ffs

couldnt go today, watched on tv, was embarrassed every time they panned on to the crowd. It was like they were watching a chess match. Never posted on an atmosphere thread before but i really wonder why these people go.

Atmosphere was fine. Anyone embarrassed by it needs to man up a bit.

Terrible from the fans yet again. We have become poor supporters at home. Only sing when we're two goals up. If we go onto win the title it certainly wont be because of the backing from the fans. The fire drill song from the saints about summed it all up.

mancunial said:
Showsec are the Klillers

Don't agree with that. All people need to do is sing and show a bit of passion today there didn't seem to be any. Even when we scored it was polite clapping and no singing. We need to get behind the lads

There is nothing worse than slagging off fellow City supporters. imo.
That's what people on here should be ashamed of. Not the fucking atmosphere on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.