Atmosphere

City till the day I Die

I know there is a thread for this but I can't find it. Move it to said thread if possibpe

Sorry this is a moan. I know our atmosphere is ****. I try my best on South Stand L3 to get the singing going but nobody is interested. You would think after yrs of being **** we would be bouncing but no. I sometimes feel that the only way to improve the atmosphere is by organising an ultras group. I See these fans from like Germany, Holland, Italy making amazing noise but us nothing, I know we have tons of fans that make loads of noise I just want the atmosphere sorting out.

Sorry for the moan. Even though we won.

Reactions: Itd
If this North stand expansion goes ahead, the club really need to get it right and relocate people of the same mindset into there. Lyon's new ground the other night had steep ends behind the goals, both ends absolutely bouncing. Lights off before the game too and music with suspense. I remember we did this before the United semi in 09/10 with a blue moon rising coming up on screen, worked a treat that night.

I know there is a thread for this but I can't find it. Move it to said thread if possibpe

Sorry this is a moan. I know our atmosphere is ****. I try my best on South Stand L3 to get the singing going but nobody is interested. You would think after yrs of being **** we would be bouncing but no. I sometimes feel that the only way to improve the atmosphere is by organising an ultras group. I See these fans from like Germany, Holland, Italy making amazing noise but us nothing, I know we have tons of fans that make loads of noise I just want the atmosphere sorting out.

Sorry for the moan. Even though we won.

Yes Ive noticed you at home matches in SSL3. The only person singing ‘thanks for your wonderful support’.

As stated in the Etihad thread, no shiny new stand will solve the problem.

It's the fans' attitude, nothing more.

Big game, better atmosphere. Anything else, turgid.
Only this. We’ve never had a top atmosphere week in and week out. ST for 30 years now, and anything other than the previous statement is a complete fallacy. We’ve had top atmospheres, but consistently good against the likes of Bournemouth. Never.

Was awfull today in first half, but better in the 2nd half, think it will be a better atmosphere against Everton they usually bring a large vociferous crowd.
Maybe they might join us on s allez allez song!

The average age of the Bournemouth away support must have been in the 50s, and they were sat down......sat down at an away game, to the champions of England. Southern wankers.

The average age of the Bournemouth away support must have been in the 50s, and they were sat down......sat down at an away game, to the champions of England. Southern wankers.

Probably one of the nicest sets of fans you could ever meet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.