Attack by Napoli fans.

You’ve missed the point. I’m the one who has been saying all along on this thread that sticking together was more advisable than wandering off in small groups. It’s those that are mocking the City fans who got attacked and saying it was safer to “do your own thing” rather than stick together (which funnily enough is the opposite to what you were advocating so why you’re having a pop at me, fuck knows) who are doing the points scoring.

Sorry Pal wasn't intended as a pop, I was agreeing with you but it didn't come out that way.

I seem to remember the St Pauli fans doing that on the Friday night as they had been playing and getting a subsequent good hiding.
They played NAC Breda on the Friday night, was with around 6 or 7 other Blues and we wandered into the Jolly Roger pub, which, unkown to us, was apparently one of St. Pauli's main boozers, it was, um, interesting, to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.