Attack on MCFC Steward, any willing witnesses appreciated.

Trigger

Seeking out RAGS and then putting them out of thei
Today, at half-time a MCFC Supervisor ventured into the toilets at 110-111. he was initially subjected to abuse by a number of fans and before he left an individual threw a pint over him.

I don't know why this would happen, but I am not happy about this - all those out there Know I am as big a blue as there is (over 40 years following City home,away and europe).

The MCFC Supervisor has worked at City for over 12 years and is a fellow City fan, being part of the Old School from Maine Road, all those who know this supervisor would vouch he is very fair in the way he deals with fans and probably bends to their needs in going that extra mile.

This is the reason I bring this to your attention, I know feelings are running high at what went on at the Villa game with certain stewards and as you know I work at 107 - unfortunately I wasn't at the game,so cannot comment but having read all comments I appeal to all reasonable blues who were present to message me if you have any details of those involved in todays events - this is a guy who has previously helped many fellow blues and today was allocated to abuse - that to be honest did not make feel proud to be a blue.

Please do not let yourself get yourselves drawn into a pack mentallity, and remember what City and their stewards are all about - i have always stated I would try to give advice where I can regarding City - but at the end of the day I am there to make the match day experience as memorable as i can for as many fans as i can, and so are most stewards.

I would really appreciate any help given, but also understand if you wish to remain anonymous,

Cheers Trigger

doots said:
Trigger,in no way do i condone any abuse of mcfc stewards/stadium staff but does having a drink chucked on him/her really count as an attack?

Personally, I'd open my mouth and try to catch as much as possible and call it a bonus. Unless it was piss, then it would be a golden shower; I hear some people like that.

doots said:
Trigger,in no way do i condone any abuse of mcfc stewards/stadium staff but does having a drink chucked on him/her really count as an attack?

having a pint lobbed at your head??? yeah id say that was an attack!

i was stood taking a piss when i heard shouting so i turned round to see the drink bounce off his head, seemed unprovoked from what i could hear as the steward didnt seem to be being a cock and when i originally walked in he seemed to be having a laugh with some guys in there,

cant help you on who did it i'm afraid mate, there were a group of about 5-6 lads laughing after and giving it the biggun, but i really hope you catch the little scrote and boot him out for good.

MTAM said:
doots said:

Personally, I'd open my mouth and try to catch as much as possible and call it a bonus. Unless it was piss, then it would be a golden shower; I hear some people like that.

Well your defo a blue, no chance of confusing you with a rag :p

A solid and decent response if ever i heard one good sir.

On topic, lets hope someone had him down as one of the tyranical showsec apes, i don't like to think that a fellow blue would act like that to a genuine fella. Of course it does not excuse it though, utter nobber who did it. I mean beer aint cheap there wtf was he doing wasting it.

doots said:

Are you for fucking real.? Whoever did this should be banned. Isn't it funny how you question is this really an attack. Tell you what,let someone spit on you and ask yourself the same thing.

It's called assault........109 page thread last week about the steward who was out of order with the old guy at the villa game yet on 5 responses on this one!...City fans I am afraid we can't have it both ways.Not trying to fish but an assault is an assault be it steward on fan or fan on Steward. Pack mentality is one of the most dangerous things at football. Hope they find the idiot who did this and ban the cock for life

i think people are mixing up stewards with security. My 18 year old daugher, was a steward, being a blue and season ticket holder back at Maine Road, prior to going to Uni.

From what i have seen the problem during the Villa game was with Showsec, these people are Security not stewards.

Having said that no excuse even if it was a Showsec person involved.

Anyone who knows who did this should let City know. It could be your daugher/sister/mother/son/brother or father next.

I don't need to make the obvious comment on this because common sense will naturally drive all comment in one direction.
My only thought is if someone wants to organise a whip-round to give a bit of compensation to the poor guy from fans who appreciate the hard work and dedication of our regular City stewards (as opposed to show-sec thugs), then I'll be happy to chip in a couple of coins.
If someone can take paypal then I'll chip in now and if it's a bucket and a smile then I'll chip in at the next home game.

Strange how nobody saw this attack and took photos on their mobiles the way they did when it was a fan allegedly being attacked at the Villa game.

The stewards are doing their job in clearing the toilets of smokers and for someone to assault one of them is disgraceful and disgusting.

One question I would ask though, why on earth would anyone take a pint into the toilets? Urggh.

But I hope that whoever did this gets caught and banned for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.