Attacking Midfielders

jimmy blue shoes

Strikers win matches, Defenders win titles.....CHA
We all know that when Silva and A.J are out we have no creativity in midfield.

Hopefully this problem will be resolved in the summer with one or two quality young players, but who?

Eljiero Elia (23)

Mario Goetze (18)

Miralem Pjanic (21)

Eden Hazard (19)

Javier Pastore (21)

Alexis Sanchez (22)

Juan Mata (22)

Marco Marin (21)

I've seen all these players mentioned on this site and all look class on Youtube but I really don't know too much about any of them.

Who, if any, have the class to make it in the premier league. Any ideas?

Elia, Mata, Hazard and Marin are wingers. Goetze would be the dream signing but it won't happen.

jimmy blue shoes said:
We all know that when Silva and A.J are out we have no creativity in midfield.

Hopefully this problem will be resolved in the summer with one or two quality young players, but who?

Eljiero Elia (23)

Mario Goetze (18)

Miralem Pjanic (21)

Eden Hazard (19)

Javier Pastore (21)

Alexis Sanchez (22)

Juan Mata (22)

Marco Marin (21)

I've seen all these players mentioned on this site and all look class on Youtube but I really don't know too much about any of them.

Who, if any, have the class to make it in the premier league. Any ideas?

Goetze will turn into one of the best in the world, I believe. The most impressive thing about him - well, ONE of the most impressive things about him, is his consistency. For someone his age, form is usually sporadic, patchy etc. but he has just been fantastic this season. A real superstar in the making.

I quite like Hazard, and definitely think he'd make it in England; though it'd have to be at the right team. I think he's a very Arsenal type player.

Alexis Sanchez is top notch - I definitely think he'd make it over here. He'd instantly improve any team, can play pretty much anywhere across the front of a 4-2-3-1 and is a goalscorer. Some of the things he does & the runs he goes on remind me of CRonaldo, and I think if he moves clubs soon, he'll be one of the best in the world.

pjanic would with us im convinced of it and it has been said before he'd bring the best out of dzeko, hes not stupidly fast but we dont need that in the middle he has got amazing vision and doesnt mind bagging himself a goal wether it be a set piece or a surging run. Mata is pretty much silva in a different skin not seen much of him this season but is very highly rated in spain as far as im aware. Elia seems to be a marmite player, i like him, hes unbelievably fast and can use both feet. Marko marin a name that should be massive but for whatever reason hes gone off the radar.
Sanchez seems to be getting rave reviews but i dont see where he would play if he came, i sure as hell wouldnt see him playing off the bench behind a.j and vice versa. Hazard is another one like sanchez.
For me pjanic and elia would be the best bets we would get both reasonably cheap not that money is a problem as we all know, mata would be a fantastic signing but where does he fit in? If hes happy playing as silvas backup then sheik get ya checkbook out but i dont see it

Kranjcar would have been a good short term back up buy in jan

I thought City fans wanted WINGERS! ?
You have alot of creative central players, City or shall i say Dzeko is crying out for Mancini to get wingers and play them.

Mata, Navas and the like would be most suitable or really splash the cash and try get Robben and Ribery in. Bayern may not be in the CL next season.

Moo! said:
Mata, Navas and the like would be most suitable or really splash the cash and try get Robben and Ribery in. Bayern may not be in the CL next season.

I would love us to splash the cash, sign Sniejder, Robben, Swiensteiger and Iniesta. Fuck it, add Messi to the list but its not gonna happen.

I think its the next superstars we're looking at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.