Attendance at return leg against copenhagen

pm01625

I noticed that villa park was packed out last night against CSKA. Considering our very poor crowds so far at home in the uefa cup do you think people might take an interest as we are now in the knock-outs?
cheers

I just dont undertsnad the poor crowd at the uefa cup games. Its our first european campaign for years and years yet people stay way.

pm01625

I'm at every game with my 2 sons but £15 + £5 might be too much for some people - it's a stretch for me sometimes

doubt many will go, probably 28-30,000 if lucky... people wont bother going when we could be quality or could get beat 10-0... plus its being aired on bbc 3 so people without cable/sky can watch it... this is the wrong approach but its the tooth

If the game tonight is close, a draw, or one goal down, I would hope for 35,000 plus. Less than 30,000 would be very poor. We need to start lifting the players, particularly now its the Knockout stage, and the only thing we can win.
If we win, its quater finals, 2 rounds from a final, If thats not an incentive for the players to give it everything, then theres something seriously wrong.
Come on City, give us a performance to be proud of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.