Attendance for Sunday looks good

whitefield_blue

By my count off the website there are only 30 seats left in the bottom 2 tiers. We could be close to a sell out come sunday. Be ever better if we go through tonight, i think i'll be sad when we cant sing Istanbul anymore :)

whitefield_blue said:
By my count off the website there are only 30 seats left in the bottom 2 tiers. We could be close to a sell out come sunday. Be ever better if we go through tonight, i think i'll be sad when we cant sing Istanbul anymore :)

as much as i dont want to miss a game i wont be going on sunday unfortunatly i have got to watch it on telly, in the pub after an early round of golf with a good few cold ones

im off to la manga will be drink to the health of the team and you guys on the forum :-}

i think if we go through we could be close to a sell out can't wait for sunday am expecting a good win and a good sing song to istanbul

Sunderland have sold out, but I don't know if they took up the full allocation

i agree if we go through tonight, that should encourage a few undecided to go on Sunday, but I can't see a win on Sunday.

Sunderland will be desperate to avoid defeat, and more importantly our players will not be in the right condition. Coming towards the end of the season, you can't expect to play 2 games in 4 days and not expect to see a dip in form

It will help if we get De Jong, and Bellamy back, and maybe we can get 30 minutes from Bojinov

I called this morning and they sorted me out seats that aren't available on the website so some may be allocated to the ticket office for sales

if we go through tonight u think for the quarters of the uefa we will get more than the 25,000 we have been getting for uefa cup matches? i think we will win sunday eastlands is a fortress for us

Marvin said:
Sunderland have sold out, but I don't know if they took up the full allocation

i agree if we go through tonight, that should encourage a few undecided to go on Sunday, but I can't see a win on Sunday.

Sunderland will be desperate to avoid defeat, and more importantly our players will not be in the right condition. Coming towards the end of the season, you can't expect to play 2 games in 4 days and not expect to see a dip in form

It will help if we get De Jong, and Bellamy back, and maybe we can get 30 minutes from Bojinov

You can never see us winning, though.

grantyboy23 said:
if we go through tonight u think for the quarters of the uefa we will get more than the 25,000 we have been getting for uefa cup matches? i think we will win sunday eastlands is a fortress for us

Too right they will, people seem to be starting to beleive now.

Imagine the semi final 2nd leg at COMS. To go through to the final in front of 48,000 fans. Imagine the emmotion and atmosphere. Im getting goose pimples talking about it and were not even in the quarters lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.