Attendance for Sunday looks good

I'm not being overly negative here...but would we really get 48,000 for that game?

I'm not even sure myself.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I don't think they put all the available seats on the on-line ticketing site as they keep quite a few for paper ticket sales.

I reckon we would get around 40,000 tops for a semi-final; let's hope we get the chance to find out.

I go through this every time.

They don't put them all on there but you can tell what the crowd is going to be by the pattern of sales.

The middle two blocks on the upper tiers are nearly full, maining there will be well over 40K.

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm not being overly negative here...but would we really get 48,000 for that game?

I'm not even sure myself.

I'm confident that we would. It's been such a long time coming.

Im not sure i agree. I feel most city fans would want to see the 2nd leg at home and especially if we are still in with a chance of qualifying for the final. Can you imagine the rendition of Istanbul at the final whistle. I reckon we would celebrate that win as if we had won the cup

Looking back in history,the last semifinal of anything which was played at home was the League cup Semi v Liverpool in 1981. We had 48,000 for that one. Also we played Everton in the Quarter of the FA Cup and got 52,000 that same year.

A QF of the UEFA Cup would be 40,000 plus

A SF would be a sell out. I kid you not.

I don't know any blues that don't want to go from the QF stage onwards and some haven't been to any matches so far so don't let the last tie deceive you. Lighter nights too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.