Attendance on Sat for City Ladies Derby?

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Well the last 3 blocks in the Family Stand L2 have been opened and are selling quickly. So with all of Level 1 except 3 blocks in SS level 1 sold out, CBL2 Sold out and now most of the Family Stand. What kind of attendance could we be looking at ? We could be looking at 30k
Not sure what’s happening with the Utd Supporters but a mate has bought 4 tickets from OT ticket office so I take it they might be getting SS lower blocks.
Going to be a great turn out for the Ladies team.

Well the last 3 blocks in the Family Stand L2 have been opened and are selling quickly. So with all of Level 1 except 3 blocks in SS level 1 sold out, CBL2 Sold out and now most of the Family Stand. What kind of attendance could we be looking at ? We could be looking at 30k
Not sure what’s happening with the Utd Supporters but a mate has bought 4 tickets from OT ticket office so I take it they might be getting SS lower blocks.
Going to be a great turn out for the Ladies team.
I`d be shocked if its even half of what you`re anticipating ... but who knows.I can`t remember what the current record attendance is for a Womens League Match ?

Don't we hold the highest domestic attendance/ average crowds and broke the cup final record 2 years on the trot...…….but of course now the rags have been promoted ..from the bbc Eluko believes big crowds can become the norm in women's football and now Manchester United have been promoted to the WSL the first Manchester derby could allow English football to follow suit.

Don't we hold the highest domestic attendance/ average crowds and broke the cup final record 2 years on the trot...…….but of course now the rags have been promoted ..from the bbc Eluko believes big crowds can become the norm in women's football and now Manchester United have been promoted to the WSL the first Manchester derby could allow English football to follow suit.
It should be a great occasion, we are doing our usual 200 mile round trip to attend plus £14 for 4 tickets you can’t go wrong.

I`d be shocked if its even half of what you`re anticipating ... but who knows.I can`t remember what the current record attendance is for a Womens League Match ?
We got 43,000 for the FA Cup Final at Wembley last year and 35,000 in 2017 when City's first team were playing at the same time. The TV ratings for the international team were huge on the BBC and we provide most of the players. A big crowd for the first WSL game with United is not a surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.