Attendance on Sat for City Ladies Derby?

Hmm. OK mate, thanks for the reply. I did think that I'd selected "email" but I can't find anything in spam, or anywhere.

I'm assuming there'll be Blue Coats there that can scan us in if I show them the confirmation email...?
You should be fine showing them confirmation it’s just a mess about you don’t need. We are just setting off from North Yorkshire really looking forward to this.

Just looked and BT Sports 1 are still showing it as a rags home game by putting them first.
Since when has the away team been name first when did it change ?
I am 58 and it's always been home team first , the press really do dislike City on all fronts .. if City do break the attendant record will it be at the Etihad or will the press say it was the swamp ...
That irritates the hell out me, it's just wrong

if theyre lucky
The two best supported womens teams in England are Chelsea and Manchester City. This data is a bit old.

I believe that crowds have gone down since then.

WSL 1 attendance average
Club
2015 2016 % difference
Manchester City
1,500 2,253 50.2
Chelsea 1,402.7 1,593.1 13.6
Birmingham City 717.3 791.5 10.4
Arsenal 1,177.7 1,209.1 2.7
Liverpool Ladies 799.7 724 -9.5
Notts County 1,323.6 1,100 -16.9
Sunderland 932.4 710 -23.9

I guess BT have a touch of North America about them, as usually in their sports the home team are shown as second .

Crowd was over 31k in the end. On the downside it took ages to get in, spoke to someone at half time who said she queued up with her kids for an hour and missed most of the first half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.