Attendance Record on Saturday?

salfordblues

Was Saturday the highest number of City fans we've ever had in the ground?

By all acounts, the only seats that weren't taken we're in the Wigan end.

Given that in most games where we have sold out the away team usually takes up the full away allocation this must be the most blues we've had in the ground.

i was thinkin this also seemed odd to look above the wigan fans, and see city fans where the away fans normally are

Stick a fair few vacant seats dotted about, for the 'I only go to big games' ST people I guess.

But then there's the guy who bought the seat next to us in East Stand EE. I bought 2 seats by an aisle, then I needed to buy a third seat when my other lad could go. the one next to us had been bought, so I bought the 4th one in, ready to swap with mystery man. But he never appeared. Who was he? Where was he? Did he get locked up or die after buying the ticket? Maybe his missus wouldn't let him out?

john@staustell said:
Stick a fair few vacant seats dotted about, for the 'I only go to big games' ST people I guess.

But then there's the guy who bought the seat next to us in East Stand EE. I bought 2 seats by an aisle, then I needed to buy a third seat when my other lad could go. the one next to us had been bought, so I bought the 4th one in, ready to swap with mystery man. But he never appeared. Who was he? Where was he? Did he get locked up or die after buying the ticket? Maybe his missus wouldn't let him out?

He wasn't really there.

john@staustell said:

It`ll be him again John,that Invisible Fan.

Always disappointing when we have sold out and yet there are empty seats all over the place. A mate couldn't go on Saturday so we let someone else use his SC.

salfordblues said:
Was Saturday the highest number of City fans we've ever had in the ground?

By all acounts, the only seats that weren't taken we're in the Wigan end.

Given that in most games where we have sold out the away team usually takes up the full away allocation this must be the most blues we've had in the ground.

Mine shoulda been empty! I was the unfortunate victim of folk deciding to get married during the football season, and when I got the invite I thought I would be pretty safe with an anytime Saturday ko, let alone a 3pm-er. Normal service is resumed on Wednesday!

My mate needed a ticket for Saturday, there was a guy in Piccadilly Station selling them for over £100 and he must have had over 200 tickets all in the family stand, he then found a guy outside the ground selling family stand tickets for £70 each and he had a wad of them. Finally bought one for £50 and was say to a group of Americans who bought the tickets outside for £85 each

He said loads of empty seats around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.