ATTENTION!! Bury area!

Blue Trucker 69

Looking to start up a matchday meet with other City fans in a pub in/or around the Bury.Now I know theres a blue pub in Whitefield but cant remeber the name of it at the mo.Was thinking it being for the away games that people arent able to get to because of whatever reasons.Any one interested PM me+ I'll see what the reaction is like or if there is going already.Thanks Blue Trucker 69(Neil)

a meet at the Duck Club would be great as it's a few minutes walk from my house!!!

anyway I'd be interested<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm --<br /><br />btw

you might get more response if you put this on the main forum page?

Blue Trucker 69 said:
Looking to start up a matchday meet with other City fans in a pub in/or around the Bury.Now I know theres a blue pub in Whitefield but cant remeber the name of it at the mo.Was thinking it being for the away games that people arent able to get to because of whatever reasons.Any one interested PM me+ I'll see what the reaction is like or if there is going already.Thanks Blue Trucker 69(Neil)
bee hive mate

Blue Trucker 69 said:
The Beehive is the City pub in Whitefield. I go there to watch any away games I don't get to and there's about 15-20 blues usually.

Beehive yep thats it.Knew where it was but could not remember its name.Thanks Unsworth+Prestwich blues.Isnt The Frigate near Besses station a blue pub as well?Will have come in on matchdays if I dont get any takers for my idea.Or could probably bring to The Beehive.

You're better off with the Beehive. I live about 5 minutes walk from the Frigate and although I am never in there I don't think it's any way football associated really because nobody ever talks about it being so.

hilly81 said:
Go to the beehive m8 opposite the Khaan Saab indian, lots of city fans before game and u can get on the city bus to the game its about £4.50 return now i think (robbing bastards) decent city pub and no nob heads.

this

do you get on this from the beehive mate ?
this is how i get to games each week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.