Attention Florida Blues

The Fat el Hombre

I'm off on my hols there in a couple of weeks and unfortunately this means I miss the first 2 games of the season, I was wondering if there'll be anywhere out there showing the games and wherabouts they are? I think we are staying in Kissimmi (something like that). Also any advice on the local area would be appreciated, and how old do you need to be to frequent certain types of clubs and gentlemans places out there (I'm aware I'll have to carry my passport as ID most times cos they are very strict).

Cheers

The Villa game will be on Fox Soccer Channel which has all games from Sky Sports 1 I believe. You should be able to find it easy although you may have to go the patented shit yank irish bar to see one. Those fucking things are everywhere and I'm sure there are a ton in Florida (as well as titty bars).

There is a pub on International drive,,, George & Dragon, its near wet & wild.... Everytime I been to Florida, Iv always managed to watch City games in there.

Come out of Kissimee and turn right. Carry on down that road (signposted Tampa) There's a really good sportsbar on the left near a shopping mall showing everything

Thanks guys. I thought it might be quite hard to catch the game, but from what I hear it will be on in quite a few places? But thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.