Attitudes to Disabled People

mosssideblue

My legs are totally shot and I can no longer walk or stand up without holding on to something, else I would fall.

To go out, which I still love to do with my dog, I use my WAV and walk my dog whilst using my mobility scooter.

In the main, people are great with me, but yesterday I suffered total humiliation as I was laughed at by two grown men working on a site.

As I went past, one started to point and laugh and the other said in a voice clearly loud enough for me to hear, there's the dog taking his spazzer out for his fresh air.

Normally, I wouldn't wish my condition on anyone, but yesterday I made an exception.

I shouted back at them, telling them to get fucked, but they scampered off.

Some people just cannot help but take the piss out of Disabled people, for those that do it, words fail me.

It says more about them than it does about you, mate.

It’s a lack of intelligence, a lack of empathy, a lack of maturity... it’s always coupled with an abundance of their own insecurities that cause them to deflect and project humiliation on to someone else. They’re the sort of cunts who do it all the time, no doubt.

I’m sure the very moment wasn’t a nice one Mossside, but you can live in the knowledge that they’re like that every single day of their lives, while you’re sound as fuck. That’s something to take from the experience that should leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling inside, rather than the negative emotions from the initial humiliation.

When I was in Sixth Form, me and the other lads on our A-level Sports course went to a disabled school nearby to do PE lessons with the disabled kids once a week. Taught us a lot as 17/18 year olds. We will have got a better life lesson from that than the kids did.

It says more about them than it does about you, mate.

It’s a lack of intelligence, a lack of empathy, a lack of maturity... it’s always coupled with an abundance of their own insecurities that cause them to deflect and project humiliation on to someone else. They’re the sort of cunts who do it all the time, no doubt.

I’m sure the very moment wasn’t a nice one Mossside, but you can live in the knowledge that they’re like that every single day of their lives, while you’re sound as fuck. That’s something to take from the experience that should leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling inside, rather than the negative emotions from the initial humiliation.
Yep. The thick cunts are probably spending their days wolf whistling at school girls, shouting “oi pooftah” at every gay bloke they see and reading The Sun

My legs are totally shot and I can no longer walk or stand up without holding on to something, else I would fall.

To go out, which I still love to do with my dog, I use my WAV and walk my dog whilst using my mobility scooter.

In the main, people are great with me, but yesterday I suffered total humiliation as I was laughed at by two grown men working on a site.

As I went past, one started to point and laugh and the other said in a voice clearly loud enough for me to hear, there's the dog taking his spazzer out for his fresh air.

Normally, I wouldn't wish my condition on anyone, but yesterday I made an exception.

Some people just cannot help but take the piss out of Disabled people, for those that do it, words fail me.
So they’ve had to stop shouting sexual abuse at women and moved on to disabled people. It’s obviously still irking you to mention it. They moved because they knew they were wrong and been caught. Get to the site office on Tuesday. Depending on how far you want it to go either give a full description or not. If you don’t give a description at least they will all get briefed about it and hopefully realise what twats they are.

Try not to let it ruin your weekend mate.

Couple of summers ago i was outside the boozer waiting for me mrs. I spotted her walking up the road (slowly, wobbly and with her stick). Two blokes in their 50's sat down at a table in front of me saw her and started to take the piss.
Being one of the rare times my wife ventures to a pub with me i resisted the urge to ram the fuckers heads into their pint pots as it would ruin her little trip out. I was fucking fuming and whispered in one of thems ear they had 2 minutes to fuck off.
A mate clocked my anger and asked me why. Took all my powers of persuasion to stop him twatting them there and then.
Next day, and still angry, i went to find the bloke who took the piss. He has walked with a limp ever since. I see him most weeks in the street and point and laugh at him every time. Twat.

So they’ve had to stop shouting sexual abuse at women and moved on to disabled people. It’s obviously still irking you to mention it. They moved because they knew they were wrong and been caught. Get to the site office on Tuesday. Depending on how far you want it to go either give a full description or not. If you don’t give a description at least they will all get briefed about it and hopefully realise what twats they are.

Try not to let it ruin your weekend mate.
Nice high powered BB gun could be a fun way of teaching them as well, just saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.