Audiobooks

mrbelfry

I can't be bothered reading any more. Turning pages is just tedious. Can anyone recommend any good audio books? I'm open to any suggestions from different genres etc

Thanks

I enjoy reading... in my pants. You have complete control. You need to read R E Feist and not only name the bastards in it, but you end up living it too. Fuck audiobooks, get a good book and get well into it

Get Rich Dad Poor Dad, and How to Win Friends and Influence People. These 2 books will change your life for the better. Believe me.

I read books on the toilet (I'm looking at a bookshelf behind me, full of about 80 books that I've read on the toilet) and listen to audiobooks on my iPod when I'm working.

I've listened to all of John Clancys, Michael Crichtons books and am onto John Grishams books. I find them far better than reading, because you can visualise them a lot more. The accents the narrater uses helps to associate the different characters, and can hearing scenes described is more interesting that reading it.

I download them as Torrents. PM for details. Otherwise audible.com have lots of audio books to pay to download.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.