Aurélien Tchouaméni

Really impressive DM more in the Fernandinho mold..

I watched quite a bit of this match while eating lunch today. Agree — I liked his play. And while some rightfully fret about a striker or an LB, CDM is the critical position I care most about with our style of play. Ferny’s been a warrior, and I like Rodri, but we need to be thinking about next season and the seasons after.

According to reports both the Rags and Chelsea are in on him. I think talent wise, he's up there with Camavinga.

Watched him in the U21's during the summer and impressed then. A little raw and can overplay on occasion but does a lot of things well and I would be a buyer although I would expect our faith is placed in Lavia.

According to reports both the Rags and Chelsea are in on him. I think talent wise, he's up there with Camavinga.

Romano poured cold water on that rumour fairly quickly. Camavinga is still in play, because he only has a year left on his contract and Rennes don't want him to go on a free. He wants Real but they are in the process of chucking everything they've got at Mbappe.

Problem is he is only 18 and you can't expect him to dominate the midfield at that age. Neves is oven ready, as they say, but not as talented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.