Aurelien Tchouameni

Gutted we haven't got him as I think skies the limit but €80mil is a HELL of a lot of money....and he doesn't go to the Dippers which is a win (as he'd be a huge upgrade over Henderson/Keita for them)

MF: (19) Camavinga
MF: (22) Tchouameni
MF: (23) Valverde
RW: (21) Rodrygo
LW: (21) Vinicius

Madrid building a very good young core....can see how they wanted Mbappe to lead them going forward

Doing us a favour. Anytime Liverpool miss out on a player is a good thing in my book. Madrid are slowly replacing their aging stars. camavinga will elevate himself to one of the stars of the game in the next 2 seasons, he's seriously good, if this kid is as good as they say to play alongside him then that's some future. A lot of money though and I still expect them to go after a shirt seller to compensate for Mbappe slapping them in the face.

what the odds on Mane going Madrid

wasnt there rumours that he isnt happy at playing second fiddle to Salah

Reckon the dippers will have to throw daft money at Salah as well for him to renew

An incredible player and a little bit sad, that we were not interested, but overall we wouldn't be able to pay 80m€ for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.