aussie blues

MelbourneBlue

just rang charles dickens tavern on collins st to see if there showing the game on sat,
they said yes but utd fans only WTF well after a heated discussion and threatening to burn his pub down i need another location to watch it now,so where is everyone going

MelbourneBlue said:
just rang charles dickens tavern on collins st to see if there showing the game on sat,
they said yes but utd fans only WTF well after a heated discussion and threatening to burn his pub down i need another location to watch it now,so where is everyone going
After you decide where you are going to watch it go to the rag pub in a taxi, pop in ( no colours) set the fire alarm off pop back in taxi to blue pub.

Sorted.

MelbourneBlue said:

If you can make it to the Macedon Ranges, i have it on tv,more than welcome.

Mrs and kids away,so i can scream at the tv without waking everyone up,again.

Bugger.

I was planning on heading to the Dickens with a Leeds mate and my Rag brother.

I have heard that it will be on at

The Celtic Club
316-320 Queen Street, Melbourne, Vic 3000

too.

I have Setanta anyway so might just stay in. Would have been good to watch it with some Blues though.

Blue Melbourne said:
Bugger.

The Celtic Club

too.

I have Setanta anyway so might just stay in. Would have been good to watch it with some Blues though.

i will be putting an extra quid on the lottery tonight in order to fly you all over if i win:)

de niro said:
Blue Melbourne said:
Bugger.

The Celtic Club

too.

i will be putting an extra quid on the lottery tonight in order to fly you all over if i win:)
3014625624_808fd2309f.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.