Australia v Netherlands

Its Australia v Netherlands tomorrow in Australia, unfortunately, its going to be played at Sydney, so expect a crowd of around 10. and hopefully Nigel De Jong starts :). The dutch have not defeated us in the 2 last matches, when Australia drawed 1-1 and then won 2-1.

tomorrows match, Australia 2-1 Netherlands.

☻ Mãnçhëŝtèr Citÿ FÇ ☻ said:
Its Australia v Netherlands tomorrow in Australia, unfortunately, its going to be played at Sydney, so expect a crowd of around 10. and hopefully Nigel De Jong starts :). The dutch have not defeated us in the 2 last matches, when Australia drawed 1-1 and then won 2-1.

tomorrows match, Australia 2-1 Netherlands.
I don't think De Jong even traveled, he's injured.

I have to say the Aussies impressed me when they won in Ireland at the start of the season look a strong team they could do well in the World Cup maybe get to the quater finals if they are lucky and avoid a top team.

leighton said:
I have to say the Aussies impressed me when they won in Ireland at the start of the season look a strong team they could do well in the World Cup maybe get to the quater finals if they are lucky and avoid a top team.
We played unusually well in that game because Ireland gave us so much space and time on the ball. I think it was a one off though, and we'll more than likely revert to type tomorrow and get killed in the midfield. :)

What on earth has possessed them to arrange a friendly on the other side of the world. It would be different in the world cup finals were being played there but this is decidedly not the case. I'm g;ad De Jong is injured. Sorry Australia but it's utter stupidity.

Is it wrong that I was more excited about the prospect of seeing De Jong rather than my whole national team?

I'm gutted he's not playing, but at the same time I'm glad he hasn't had to fly 11000 miles for a daft friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.