Australia & Novak Djokovic case

Not sure how people be compliant do-gooders and maniacs at the same time. I suppose it’s better than being a fucking moron.
I'm quite proud to be labelled a "Compliant Do Gooder Citizen Maniac" actually. It has a certain catchy ring to it don't you think?

I can feel a song coming on. To the tune of Anarchy in the UK. Altogether now...."I wanna be a Compliant Do Gooder Citizen Maniac !"

I'm quite proud to be labelled a "Compliant Do Gooder Citizen Maniac" actually. It has a certain catchy ring to it don't you think?

I can feel a song coming on. To the tune of Anarchy in the UK. Altogether now...."I wanna be a Compliant Do Gooder Citizen Maniac !"
Try it to American idiot

I see on the news loads of Serbian - lets call them ex-pats - in Australia draped in Serbian flags and clothing bearing the flag making a noise blowing horns and still supporting their departed hero

Can't help but think that were that Vijay Armitraj and it was Indian people draped in flags and protesting for some reason Australia would be up in arms

Perhaps due to my complete lack of respect for people who stick two fingers up at me? Just a thought.

BTW, "Joined 26 Aug 2021" how old are you? Perhaps when you grow up, you might take a more circumspect view.
Date of Mendy arrest and name Kiss this Guy.

Obvious sick wind up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.