Austria v Turkiye - Tues 2nd July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 19:00 on ITV 1. Being played in Leipzig.

1000011607.jpg
1000011609.jpg

Austria look good, a sneaky shout to get through on this side of the draw, they deservedly beat the Netherlands. Turkiye have been hit or miss, looks like it'll be another close one but I'd fancy Austria.

some ignorant ones still confuse about austria and australia....

the thing is... anzacs are brothers of turks... anzacs and turks fouhght against each other and left dead, and lying in soil as brothers, in peace...

while austrians are not friends of turks....

Last edited:

the thing is... anzacs are brothers of turks... anzacs and turks fight against each other and left dead, and lying in soil as brothers...

Hade Türkiye!

the thing is... anzacs are brothers of turks... anzacs and turks fouhght against each other and left dead, and lying in soil as brothers, in peace...

I know you're excited, but surely people can't be that ignorant?

Come on you Kangaroos!

Last edited:
The atmosphere should be bouncing there tonight. Hordes of Turks living in Germany nowadays, and I'm presuming that thousands of Austrians will be making the relatively easy trip to Leipzig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.