Avanti Trains (match day travel from the South East)

Are you sure the trains are running,the reason I say this is because they do alot of track works over the Xmas period....this may be a reason it won't let you put the codes in as maybe no trains....just a thought...

i posted a question on here a few weeks ago
i use google.chrome and on their website,the widget to use to book tickets would not appear,i switched tempory to microsoft edge and it works.

surely,if trains aren't running,i know they are doing repairs etc around xmas/new year,they should have adjusted their website by now?

i was dissapointed with them initialy which led to them giving me these 2 free ticket codes,now I'm furious.

I was given 2 free first class ticket discount codes in October to be used within 1 year
It was over a minor dispute i had with avanti
Iv just tried to buy two return tickets for Manc -Euston for the arsenal away game on new years day
and the codes are " invalid " ,Iv tried 3 times and they wont work,grrrrrrrrr.
I’ve had the same offer, the snag is that these are for Advance first class tickets and I’ve never seen these being offered on a match day.

I’ve had the same offer, the snag is that these are for Advance first class tickets and I’ve never seen these being offered on a match day.
i know
i slipped up trying to book several times cos of that

i was trying to book
friday 31 st
back
sat 1 st

there are only a few certain slots to get the advanced first class tickets,but it still wont accept the codes avanti gave me

On my way down on the first train from Edinburgh.
Standstill before and after Lockerbie.
Could be a long day ahead.

Simon Calder wrote in the independent today that avanti are reinstating three trains an hour with cheaper advance tickets at £30 each way. Hopefully this will help some of our long distance supporters.

Avanti can stuff it. I intend to avoid them as much as possible in the future. I've been going to Doncaster Station, £5 each way petrol, £5 parking, £30 return Kings Cross. Or £20 with railcards. Half the price of Avanti.

Up on the 8.20 Avanti from Euston, on time…
Back on the 5.15 on time - amazing, though the 16.55 cancelled not enough staff

not enough crew seems to be an issue on other lines too. There were a few trains Euston to Brum cancelled due to lack of staff and one to Liverpool too

Travelled up and back Saturday from London, they fucked up the seating arrangements and caused a lot of hassle by not showing booked seats on the display, most showed available … Filthy trains too … Cunts

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.